Blogger Templates

Friday 28 October 2011

On Countdown...Tick Tock

12 days to go, and defiantely counting! Beyond nervous, not sure there is a word for that!?! Im totally still not in the rightframe of mind for it, and I cant get excited about it. Any ideas are welcome :-)

Tried finding some people to talk to who are currently "pumping" but the conversation tends to last a day and then we dont talk again, which is sad (and a little infuriating). Ive still got loads of little itty bitty questions that I want answering!

Saying that though, I have had some great advice and support from the people off a diabetes forum that I am apart of. I'd recommend it to anyone, not just diabetics but for people who want to learn more about diabetes or live with someone with diabetes. Link to follow > 

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/diabetes-forum/index.php

This week has been a bad week anyway, fell UP the stairs and messed my thumb and wrist up, so cant drive and cant work, which is only given me more time to think about the up and coming appointment! Feel stupid talking about it to people around me, kinda feel like they dont understand.
Going to keep positive about it though, more than likely it's going to help me tons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment